Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Corona Lighter

Picked up this handy little guy a couple of weeks back at what I consider Bostons best vintage store and arguably one of the countries best vintage stores, Bobby From Boston. The lighter is made by the IM Corona corporation who according to most sites I've found has been around since 1933 and makes very popular cigar lighters. Unfortunately couldn't find much more information on the company other than that. I also could find no information on the lighter I purchased.

The lighter I bought appears to be a pretty standard imitation of the Zippo windproof lighter, it however has a trick up its sleeve. Instead of having an empty bottom shell, a small tailors measuring tape has been installed, making this lighter very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment