Monday, May 24, 2010

Budington Press

Back home from the sailing trip. Had a great time and great weather the entire time. I'll get into the trip more in another post.

Before I left I visited the opening day of South End Open Market here in Boston. The start of the market was even better this year than last. It was nice too see it moved to a street that really puts in in the center of all of the galleries. Got to get some fresh baked bread and other delicious local foods. The vintage market is always my favorite parts and there was lot more large furniture this year than compared to last. Definitley cool to see.

One of the vendors that caught my eye while I was there was Budington Press. The company is run by Elizabeth Budington, who collects turn of the century plate glass negatives. The booth they had set up was selling a number of prints from her amazing collection of negatives. Check out their site to see more of the collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment