Friday, January 15, 2010

Custom Volvo

Found this via speedhunters, a pretty cool car website that I have found myself liking more and more as they mix in older, interesting, and race cars into the typical tuner or drift posts they normally make. Definitely hope they keep diversifying and covering the whole gambit of car culture.

I'm not a big fan of super dropped stance cars, heavily cambered wheels or non stock body kits, but this Volvo caught my eye. I really like when people tune or modify cars that are typically not even considered by most people who are looking to build up a car. I've aslo always had a love affair with the classic boxy 240. Even some of the newer Volvos have interested me. This however, was something even I was surprised to see. Some may love it, some may call it an abomination. I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment