Monday, October 25, 2010

"Its ok, I have all seasons on it"

There's something great about super cars being driven in the snow. While many would claim that it shows the owner has a total lack of respect for their vehicle, I think it shows that they have respect for driving. Cars are built to be driven, and while it it is amazing to see vintage cars that have been stored in almost new condition and driven only a couple of 100 miles per year, I think its better to see cars that have been put through their paces. I guess I would rather enjoy a car behind the wheel instead of looking at it in my driveway. But then again its a pretty hard to justify driving a hundred thousand dollars of car in the dead of winter.












1 comment:

  1. That X-Bow looks absolutely made for it.

    Lots of 911's to be seen on the way over to Chamonix- road grimed and rocket boxed. Lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete