Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Black Dynamite


First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp slapped you into that china cabinet.


You diabolical dick shrinkin' mother fuckers!


Listen sucka, I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damn army put together. While you out there, chantin' at rallies and brow beatin' politicians, I'm takin' out any money-frontin' sucka on a hummer that gets in my way. So I tell you what, when your so called revolution starts, you call me, and I'll be right down front showin' you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT the FUCK UP when grown folks is talkin'


I'd like to take the credit, but dig, mama, there's no "i" in "revolutio...", in "team."


Take your filthy black hands off the presidential dinnerware, you moon-cricket!


Who the hell is interrupting my kung fu?



No comments:

Post a Comment