Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Out and about in Portland

Hung out in PDX the last couple days. Stayed at the Ace which was awesome. The city was a ton of fun, everyone was super friendly. The beer and food were great, checked off a couple beers that had been on my list but are pretty hard to get back east. The Japanese gardens and Rose Test Garden were amazing. Made it out to the east side and hit up all the vintage stores on Hawthorne. Stopped by the Jupiter hotel for Goldsprints. Wandered around and window shopped in the Pearl district. Ate delicious cheap food at the carts downtown. All in all it was a great time. Portland is definitely on my list of places to go back too. Just got into San Francisco today after taking the Coastal Starlight train. It was a long ride but the views made it totally worth it. I don't have my camera cord, so here are some photo's from my phone.

Pictures will probably be clipped, so click to see full size.








No comments:

Post a Comment