Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boombox

Wiki Says: A Boombox, also known as a ghetto blaster, jambox, or radio-cassette is capable of receiving radio stations and playing recorded music, usually at a relatively high volume.

I was born a little late for the boombox trend, but I do remember one of my friends older brothers having an amazing one that I was always jealous of. I also remember hanging out at the skate park in my town before any of my friends could drive. One of my friends would lug around a terrible sounding Sony boombox all day at school so we could have music to skate too. I'm pretty sure I was with him when he picked it up at a yard sale for 2 bucks, and thought he had got the deal of a lifetime until he went to go purchase the 10 D batteries it needed.














No comments:

Post a Comment